Facilities are approved for the inspection and the maintenance of life rafts, firefighting systems & breathing equipments by DNV, BV and ABS.
Facilities are audited and authorized by manufacturers for:
• the maintenance of the firefighting systems: DESAUTEL and ANSUL
• the certification of life rafts: VIKING, DSB, RFD and ZODIAC
• the certification of lifejackets: VIKING
• the certification of fast rescue craft: SURVITEC ZODIAC
• gas detection: DRAEGER and MSA
• maintenance of breathing apparatus devices: DRAEGER, MSA and SCOTT
Hydrostatic testing of cylinders as well as Gas refilling units are installed inside STAPEM Offshore facilities on Sonils Base.
Approved spare parts imported in Angola by STAPEM Offshore and permanently available inside facilities.
Trained Engineers and Technicians are available 7 days a week, all the year.