STAPEM Offshore performs full range of underwater surveys and Non Destructive Testing (NDT) inspections (as visual and video surveys, CP protection and thickness measurement, MPI, ACFM, etc.). Thus, the company provides its most demanding client with accurate documentation including video/pictures reports, in the frame of various purposes as long term inspection campaigns, support to certification, UWILDs.
STAPEM Offshore is certified by the main classification companies: Bureau Veritas, American Bureau of Shipping, Det Norske Veritas, Lloyd’s Register, Rina
STAPEM Offshore maintains reliable quality control process throughout every step from the NDT Diver’s underwater recordings to the final report delivery. Intranet website services provide shared accesses to specific NDT contents, videos, procedures, tutorials and HSE information.
• UWILD e-learning system with site specific contents
• Selection of representative Videos
• Detailed views & diagrams
• Tool-box talks tutorials & library
• Dedicated HSE Section
• Online anomaly cards
The latest subsea inspections performed are:
• Long term inspection campaigns of subsea facilities and floating assets, TOTAL E&P ANGOLA, Angola, Block 17
• Long term inspection campaigns of subsea facilities and floating assets, SONANGOL P&P, Angola, Block 3-05
• Long term inspection campaigns of subsea facilities and floating assets, EEAL, Angola, Block 15
• UWILD of vessels & barges, Angola and Congo