STAPEM Offshore has developed a support vessels management Service with the ambition to provide a complete & integrated service offer. This service is proposed in the framework of long-term contracts of Field Operations Services or EPC projects.
Thus, STAPEM Offshore is offering offshore support vessels integrated to its diving services, tankers’ pilotage & mooring services and PSV fleet for offshore units management & logistic services.
As part of its engineering and construction services, STAPEM Offshore has the means to offer its clients construction or installation support vessels or diving support vessels. Cable layers, diving support vessel for saturated diving and ROV services, anchor handling tugs have been chartered for this type of projects.
Here under examples of vessels that have been chartered:
• Smit Angola: AHTS, BP 98 t long term chartered for Tanker mooring
• Union Warrior: AHTS, BP 90 t long term chartered for Tanker mooring (B17 – Angola)
• Union Wrestler: AHTS, BP 90 t long term chartered for Tanker mooring (B17 – Angola)
• MDPL Randeep: MPSV, DP2 long term chartered as Mother Vessel for Air Diving Support (B17 & 32 – Angola)
• Normand Installer: Installation Vessel, DP 2 Chartered for FSO Mooring chains installation (B3 – Angola)
• Normand Progress: AHTS DP2 Chartered for FSO Mooring chains installation (B3 – Angola)
• Reef Despina: Multi-Purpose Installation Vessel DP2 chartered for Cable laying operation
• Endeavour: Diving Support and Installation Vessel DP2 chartered for Saturation Diving & Cable laying
• Lewek Falcon: AHTS DP2 chartered for Mooring Chains Installation, FSO Hookup and riser connection
• DSV Constructor: Diving Support Vessel chartered for Saturation Diving in Congo